High Abrasives Content Grouting and Slurry Pump
The LL4 Progressive Cavity Pump for highly abrasive and wearing applications such as grouting and slurry mixtures with a high abrasives content of up to 50% in suspension. Grouting and plastering work requires a pump that can handle the grit and solids in suspension that would destroy another pump.
The Liberty LL4 parts are direct aftermarket replacements that interchange with the *Moyno® L4, *Tarby® TL4 and *Continental® CL4 models.
The LL4 is a standard flanged pump design manufactured with cast iron or 316 stainless steel casings and designed in 1, 2, and 3 stages for 75, 150, and 225 psi discharge pressures pumping from 0-24 GPM. (2.02 Gallons per 100 revolutions).
The LL4's modular design comes with a simple hardened pinned joint drive assembly that ensures its ease of use with increased durability during rough pumping applications. The LL4 Rotors are typically tool steel or 316 stainless steel with a hard chrome plating, ideal for thickened grout an grouting slurries. All other wetted parts are either carbon steel or 316 stainless steel. Stators are available in many elastomer materials such as buna, natural rubber, epdm and viton depending upon application.
If you do plan on using this pump for heavy slurries with solids content, be sure to talk to your Liberty representative to get the right rotor and stator for your application. The standard seal design is a set of packing rope; however, mechanical seal assembly retrofits are readily available.
The LL4 represents one of the most effective choices in PC pumps today for the pumping of thickened liquids with high abrasives content and liquid slurries.
Contact a Liberty Process representative today for more information about the LL4 Series.
- FLOW RATE 2 - 24 GPM
- PRESSURE 0 - 225 PSI
- SEAL OPTIONS Packing & Mech. Seal
- BASE OPTIONS Carbon and Stainless Steel
- INLET/OUTLET 2-1/2" / 2"
- ROTORS Chrome Plated Tool Steel or Stainless Steel
- STATORS Buna/Viton®/EPDM/Rubber
- MOTOR OPTIONS 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, 2 HP
Liberty Series - LL4 - Technical Data
Pump Quick Links
- Modular Design
- Maintenance Free
- Easy Assembly/Disassembly
- Simple Pin-Joint Connections
- NPT Discharge Connections
- Low Shear
- Run in Either Direction
- Justice Series LJ4
Liberty LL4 Series Pump Parts
- Liberty 1LL4 CDQ Single Stage Progressive Cavity Pump Buna Nitrile Stator/ CP Steel Rotor/ Packing Seal from Liberty Process Equipment.
- Liberty 2LL4 CDQ Two Stage Progressive Cavity Pump Buna Nitrile Stator/ CP Steel Rotor/ Packing Seal from Liberty Process Equipment.
- Liberty 3LL4 CDQ Three Stage Progressive Cavity Pump Buna Nitrile Stator/ CP Steel Rotor/ Packing Seal from Liberty Process Equipment.
Pumps available online
*Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.