The American APM-67 Series Close Coupled Progressive Cavity Wobble Stator Pump from Liberty Process Equipment offers the best value available on the pump market for a progressive cavity pump for flows up to 53 GPM and pressures up to 50 psi.
The simple design of the wobble stator and just one universal joint give you the inherent advantages of a progressive cavity pump of low pulsation and shear, solids handling and viscous liquids at an affordable price.
The Close-Coupled Version is available in either Cast Iron or 316 Stainless Steel with standard Buna Nitrile Stator with options in Viton and EPDM and Stainless Internals with a hard-chrome plated rotor for long service life. In addition, the pump is available with a standard mechanical seal or can be upgraded to a hard-face mechanical seal for abrasion resistance.
The American Pump Series is offered with our unique Close-Coupled design mounted to a 145TC Free C-Face motor. All pumps are offered "off the shelf" from our inventory for immediate shipment.
- FLOW RATE 0 - 53 GPM
- PRESSURE 0 - 50 PSI
- SEAL OPTIONS Mechanical Seal
- BASE OPTIONS Steel or Stainless Steel
- INLET/OUTLET 2" x 2"
- ROTORS Stainless Steel Chrome-Plated
- STATORS Buna/Viton®/EPDM
- MOTOR OPTIONS 2 hp
American Series - APM-67 - Technical Data
Pump Quick Links
- Low Cost
- Close Coupled
- Low Shear
- Solids Handling
- Direct Motor Speeds
- Gear Reduction Options
American APM-67 Series Pump Parts
Pumps available online
- American APM67 Series CSFM Close Coupled Wobble Stator Pump with Pinned Connections Mechanical Seal/ Viton® Stator Cast Iron/ Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
- American APM67 Series CSQM Close Coupled Wobble Stator Pump with Pinned Connections Mechanical Seal/ Buna Nitrile Stator Cast Iron/ Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
- American APM67 Series SSQM Close Coupled Wobble Stator Pump with Threaded Connections Mechanical Seal/ Buna Nitrile Stator Stainless Steel/ Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Rotor from Liberty Process Equipment.
*Liberty Process Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.